The Service Delivery Manager bears responsibility for delivering AFIBER’s services to its customers. Our ideal candidate has high affinity with network services, is extremely accurate and enthusiastic in thinking along and helping build a rapidly growing organization.
After approval from the customer, the Service Delivery Manager will ensure timely and accurate delivery of AFIBER services, in accordance with the agreements made with the customer. Sound planning and clear communication are essential, supported by a series of technical means in the field of project management, correspondence and administration.
The Service Delivery Manager is the point of contact for customers with regard to the service for delivering connections and strives for maximum customer satisfaction. The Service Delivery Manager becomes part of an enthusiastic team where entrepreneurship, intensive cooperation, an open attitude and pragmatism are central to the culture.
Portfolio and responsibilities:
- Purchase of necessary equipment, network and services for the realization of the sold connections.
- Correct registration (input) of the connections sold and additional agreements with the customer.
- Checking available capacity on the network in consultation with the technical or operations director.
- Preparation of contract documentation – where necessary and in consultation with the commercial team.
- Advising the commercial team on the feasibility of solutions that deviate from the standard.
- Planning and delivery of reserved capacity on the network
- Preparation of own infrastructure or partner networks in consultation with the commercial manager and processing of KMZ files
- Manage administration, set up project planning,
- Clear and proactive communication with external partners (suppliers and implementers) and keeping customers informed of progress and any changes in the planning.
- Contact point for customers, both by telephone and email. Reporting in systems and communication with partners regarding the implementation of repairs, measurements, etc.
- Keeping customers and partners informed in the event of incidents, escalations and progress of repairs or maintenance windows.
We expect from the candidate;
– Bachelor/academic education or working experience
– Experience with optical connections and SLA’s
– Curious, hands-on mentality with pro-active ownership
– Team player, self-starter, customer-oriented, diplomatic, involved
– Accurate, consistent and eye for detail
– Strong communication and proactive.
– Excellent skills of the Dutch and English language
– An open, critical and pragmatic view of customer success, technology, team and deployment of resources
– A sense of ownership of one’s own domain, cooperative towards overlapping domains
– Full-time employment (40 hours)
– Contributing to the success of a new player with cross-border ambitions
– A wide diversity of activities and a grip on the further fulfillment of one’s own responsibilities
– Flexible working and relaxed dress code
– Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
– Short lines, a lot of independence
Because AFIBER is a fast-growing organization and the level of its services likes to be higher than the other players in the industry, the Service Delivery Manager will also be expected to make an active contribution to process improvement and related procurement issues and team expansions.
Applications for the role of Service Delivery Manager can be send to firstname.lastname@example.org
AFIBER empowers clients with software controlled, network-independent optical transmission services. We operate fiber networks with elastic optical transmission capabilities. Our clients range from national SMB?s to global enterprises with over $100bn in yearly revenues.
AFIBER services are built on the company?s core strength: leveraging technology and connectivity efficiencies to allow customers integrate, distribute and manage high performance data transport across organizations, data centers and customers more effectively.