The Senior Account Manager has developed solid sales expertise and a broad social network through direct and indirect sales experience in a network services provider, carrier and IT managed services environment.
Knowledge and experience from various industries with regards to network connectivity, specifically optical transport networks. Proficient at communicating, presenting and influencing at C-level in a multicultural and multinational environment.
Team player with a hands-on mentality, result oriented with high commitment, resilience and a positive attitude. Creative developer of sales strategies at the segment and account level.
Portfolio and responsibilities:
- Create, qualify, develop and close sales opportunities
- Retain and grow the customer base by identifying and pursuing up- and cross-selling opportunities
- Define and execute a compelling win-strategy for each sales opportunity
- Deliver and present industry leading proposals to CxO, IT Director/Manager and other customer stakeholders.
- Be fluent in emphasising the right benefits of a proposed solution to address the individual stakeholder’s pain.
- Negotiate access to and build relationships at customer leadership level.
- Ensure a solid Account Development Plan is in place and updated on a monthly base
- Achieve/overachieve personal booking and revenue targets
- Develop and execute retention strategies to reduce churn on existing revenues and to renew existing contracts.
- Deliver proper reporting (pipeline, forecast, win-loss ratio) in order to manage achievement of booking and revenue targets.
AFIBER expects the candidate to have:
– High affinity and proven results in effective prospecting, hunting and retention
– An open, critical and pragmatic view of business, team and deployment of resources
– A sense of ownership of one’s own domain, cooperative towards overlapping domains
– Strong communication and proactive
– Knowledge of and ability to use sales tools e.g. Salesforce and Pipedrive
– Excellent level of the English language
– Driver’s license B, traveling independently through Europe
– Full-time employment (40 hours)
– Growth potential within the role itself as well as leadership opportunity
– Help build the success of a new player with major European ambitions
– A wide diversity of activities and a grip on the further fulfillment of one’s own responsibilities
– Flexible working schedule and relaxed dress code
– Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
– Short lines, a lot of independence
Because AFIBER is a fast-growing organization and the level of its services likes to be higher than the other players in the industry, the Account Manager is also expected to make an active contribution to process improvement and the associated procurement issues and team expansions.
Future colleagues become part of an enthusiastic team where entrepreneurship, intensive cooperation, an open attitude and pragmatism are central to our culture.
Applications for the role of Senior Account Manager can be send to email@example.com
AFIBER empowers clients with software controlled, network-independent optical transmission services. We operate fiber networks with elastic optical transmission capabilities. Our clients range from national SMB’s to global enterprises with over $100bn in yearly revenues.
AFIBER services are built on the company’s core strength: leveraging technology and connectivity efficiencies to allow customers integrate, distribute and manage high performance data transport across organizations, data centers and customers more effectively.