EthernetWAVE is an optical transmission service with Ethernet interfaces to your equipment, designed for high performance and highly reliable data center to data center connectivity.
Due to its specifications, EthernetWAVE can meet the most stringent application and network requirements.
- High performance DWDM connection with Ethernet interfaces (1310nm) to your equipment
- Bitrate of 1, 10, 40 and 100 Gigabits per second
- Transparent for Ethernet, 100% throughput and latency numbers generally 50% less than regular Ethernet or IP services.
- Highly reliable and extremely economical compared to regular Ethernet services
- Supports Jumbo frames, dot1.q trunking, Q-in-Q tunneling and MPLS
- Flexible to custom designs to meet specific demands for encryption, high-availability designs and specific geographical paths.
EthernetWAVE can be configured online for standard data center locations.
AFIBER empowers clients with software controlled, network-independent optical transmission services. We operate fiber networks with elastic optical transmission capabilities. Our clients range from national SMB’s to global enterprises with over $100bn in yearly revenues.
AFIBER services are built on the company’s core strength: leveraging technology and connectivity efficiencies to allow customers integrate, distribute and manage high performance data transport across organizations, data centers and customers more effectively.