The Service Delivery Manager bears responsibility for delivering AFIBER’s services to its customers. Our ideal candidate has high affinity with network services, is extremely accurate and enthusiastic in thinking along and helping build a rapidly growing organization.
After approval from the customer, the Service Delivery Manager will ensure timely and accurate delivery of AFIBER services, in accordance with the agreements made with the customer. Sound planning and clear communication are essential, supported by a series of technical means in the field of project management, correspondence and administration.
The Service Delivery Manager is the point of contact for customers with regard to the service for delivering connections and strives for maximum customer satisfaction. The Service Delivery Manager becomes part of an enthusiastic team where entrepreneurship, intensive cooperation, an open attitude and pragmatism are central to the culture.
Portfolio and responsibilities:
We expect from the candidate;
– Bachelor/academic education or working experience
– Experience with optical connections and SLA’s
– Curious, hands-on mentality with pro-active ownership
– Team player, self-starter, customer-oriented, diplomatic, involved
– Accurate, consistent and eye for detail
– Strong communication and proactive.
– Excellent command of the English language
– An open, critical and pragmatic view of customer success, technology, team and deployment of resources
– A sense of ownership of one’s own domain, cooperative towards overlapping domains
– Full-time employment (40 hours)
– Contributing to the success of a new player with cross-border ambitions
– A wide diversity of activities and a grip on the further fulfillment of one’s own responsibilities
– Flexible working and relaxed dress code
– Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
– Short lines, a lot of independence
Because AFIBER is a fast-growing organization and the level of its services likes to be higher than the other players in the industry, the Service Delivery Manager will also be expected to make an active contribution to process improvement and related procurement issues and team expansions.
Applications for the role of Service Delivery Manager can be send to email@example.com
AFIBER empowers clients with software controlled, network-independent optical transmission services. We operate fiber networks with elastic optical transmission capabilities. Our clients range from national SMB’s to global enterprises with over $100bn in yearly revenues.
AFIBER services are built on the company’s core strength: leveraging technology and connectivity efficiencies to allow customers integrate, distribute and manage high performance data transport across organizations, data centers and customers more effectively.
DNA is one of Finland's leading telecommunications companies and provides connectivity, services, and devices for home and work that enables digitization of society. AFIBER has delivered optical connectivity to various DNA locations.Read more ❯
AFIBER is looking for an experienced, hands-on, Service Delivery Manager who is just as passionate about achieving customer success as delivering complex network connections and being the key point of contact for customer operations.Read more ❯