A unique opportunity to join a leading team in telecom services and digital infrastructure with real responsibility and outstanding on-the-job training.
At AFIBER we are looking for students and graduates who will partner with us to create a better business and a better world, and who are looking to become the leaders of tomorrow. We believe our employees are not defined by their job titles, but by the positive impact they make through the work they do.
This is a unique opportunity to join and learn within an organization that has a highly entrepreneurial spirit and strong commitment to your long-term learning curve. In principle, you will be based in our headquarter in Heemstede with international traveling on an ad-hoc basis in case of partner meetings or trade fairs.
AFIBER expects the candidate to have:
– An open, critical and pragmatic view of technology, team and deployment of resources
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree internship project
– Interest in technology- and telecom related markets
– Strong communication skills, intellectual curiosity and proactive mentality
– Excellent level of the English language
– Driver’s license B
– Summer internships (10-12 weeks) and full-time internships
– A wide diversity of activities and a grip on the further fulfillment of one’s own responsibilities
– Flexible working and relaxed dress code
Interested to apply for an internship project and position, feel free to contact us directly and send your request (including a short cover letter and CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org
AFIBER empowers clients with software controlled, network-independent optical transmission services. We operate fiber networks with elastic optical transmission capabilities. Our clients range from national SMB’s to global enterprises with over $100bn in yearly revenues.
AFIBER services are built on the company’s core strength: leveraging technology and connectivity efficiencies to allow customers integrate, distribute and manage high performance data transport across organizations, data centers and customers more effectively.
The impact of the coronavirus is becoming more noticeable on a daily basis, also in The Netherlands. In these times, network capacity and redundancy are extra important for business continuity and society.Read more ❯
AFIBER has released a secure API for our carrier and managed services partners to add the AFIBER network into front- and back-end applications, including our fiber-to-the-office locations in automated pre-sale coverage checks.Read more ❯